Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Transportation/driving  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30.05.2011, 16:26
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Zuirch
Posts: 134
Groaned at 22 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 55 Times in 23 Posts
mahmed has no particular reputation at present
Temp driving license (WAB1/WAB2)

When we converted our UK licenses to a Swiss one, my girlfriend only got a temp 3 year one (with 1 year left as they counted the two years of the UK term).

No I believe she has to do a few more test courses to (WAB1/WAB2). We have been trying to see if anyone in the Zurich area will do this in english, but with no luck. Does anyone else out there know of a English speaking, acredited school?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do I need my "original" US driving license to get a Swiss driving license lukenjenny Transportation/driving 25 11.03.2012 20:04
Driving across the border with L Permit [Learner Driving License!] sychu Transportation/driving 8 20.03.2011 22:47
driving license paulo Transportation/driving 4 19.10.2008 19:26
getting a car license when holding a indian car driving license gundasi Transportation/driving 3 27.06.2008 23:26

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0