Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Transportation/driving  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: India
Posts: 85
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 33 Times in 17 Posts
tsk1979 is considered knowledgeabletsk1979 is considered knowledgeabletsk1979 is considered knowledgeable
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
Seriously???
The guy has to learn the rules of driving here and people are actually "helping him" by explaining a few signs?


Get the feck out of the road if you can't drive. If you are willing to learn, move your ars3 and get the book or CD about driving.


And about the "Blue disk":
Use the search function!!!

Blue Parking Disc Thingie..


err I do know how to drive, however some rules are different in different countries.
for example, give way to the right. In most other countries, major roads have right of way unless there is a YIELD or STOP sign.
The swiss "No traffic" sign is also pretty unique.
In other countries, when car is forbidden, you will have a round circle with a car in it and then a line across it.
So it always helps to get local knowledge.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:16
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: India
Posts: 85
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 33 Times in 17 Posts
tsk1979 is considered knowledgeabletsk1979 is considered knowledgeabletsk1979 is considered knowledgeable
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
Look at that! The OP can't even use a search function and yet learn how to use the "Groan Button"!

Well done!
Congratulations for having used a clear action plan:
I want to show confirmation that i'm an idiot -> I use the groan button

Now do that again for :
I want to know about blue disk -> I try the search function first

Do not quote me out of context. I just posed this question for additional info. For example, I cannot get much info about red parking disk.
And I love using the groan button
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:20
17clarence's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Geneva
Posts: 767
Groaned at 15 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 965 Times in 440 Posts
17clarence has a reputation beyond repute17clarence has a reputation beyond repute17clarence has a reputation beyond repute17clarence has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
It also implies not helping irresponsible persons.
I wouldn't say his asking obvious questions and apparent laziness at using the search buttons makes him a danger on the road and irresponsible

Last edited by 17clarence; 28.07.2011 at 15:21. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank 17clarence for this useful post:
  #24  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:21
Ittigen
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
When I do google search for driving routes, it often tells me to drive to roads which I know are car-free (For example Kleine Sch., Kanderstagg-lake)

http://www.viamichelin.co.uk/ (Set your country to Switzerland)

I am wondering, how do I know which road has no cars allowed. Is there a sign or a message telling so. since our german is very weak, it would be nice to know if there is a sign or something.

Regarding parking, we will stay in Lauterbrunnen,and our chalet has a car park. So no problem there. However, I am wondering where to get blue parking disc? Police stations, gas stations
Will it be available at post office? Whats the cost. Are there some other kind of discs too which we can get(even if paid) which will allow us to park in other spaces?

Lastly, I will get a swiss vignette for our renal car(40 CHF). Is there some other toll also. for example, I was told that even with vignette, I have to pay toll to use Gotthard tunnel. - free of charge, except St Bernhard tunnel

Do similar rules apply on other "autobahn/freeways"?
If so, is it common, or some specific routes?

As a foreign driver in for a short time in Switzerland, are there specific tips you can give me.
I know I should not break speed limit even by 1kmph and keep tabs on parking time etc., you are allowed + 3% of speed tolerance
But I do not know if its okay for us to park for a few seconds on road side of minor village roads to take pictures of the landscape.
- You can only stop where there is a parking space, NOT on the highway
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post:
  #25  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:25
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: India
Posts: 85
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 33 Times in 17 Posts
tsk1979 is considered knowledgeabletsk1979 is considered knowledgeabletsk1979 is considered knowledgeable
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

viamichelin understands where there is a road, and there there isn't. Good to know!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:36
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vaud
Posts: 4,518
Groaned at 491 Times in 320 Posts
Thanked 4,099 Times in 1,952 Posts
CorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
err I do know how to drive, however some rules are different in different countries.
for example, give way to the right. In most other countries, major roads have right of way unless there is a YIELD or STOP sign.
The swiss "No traffic" sign is also pretty unique.
In other countries, when car is forbidden, you will have a round circle with a car in it and then a line across it.
So it always helps to get local knowledge....

I love using the groan button
And you dare to reply with that?
Great, awesome, I could not live without knowing that you, the search passive character, "love to use the groan button". Thanks again for that excellent essential information. Really life changing information!

Now you are saying that you know the rules are different in different countries.
And you relies on the "local knowledge" to know them?
...
What if your spoon feeders are not telling you all the rules? You're going on the road with your partial and "unofficial knowledge"?


If you know how to drive and know that different rules exist in different countries, then seek the official information: The driving rules of the country you plan to visit..

And don't reply for the sake of replying.
Reply With Quote
This user groans at CorsebouTheReturn for this post:
  #27  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:42
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vaud
Posts: 4,518
Groaned at 491 Times in 320 Posts
Thanked 4,099 Times in 1,952 Posts
CorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
I wouldn't say his asking obvious questions and apparent laziness at using the search buttons makes him a danger on the road and irresponsible
No but if you want to know the "local rules" you seek them on the official information website, DVD, website, book or any other media. You don't simply get from from random people on a public forum.
Especially when there's driving responsibilities involved.

And especially when the OP knows the rules are different: the rules are clearly defined and published for all road users of that country.

That's why they do something called a driving test to see if you are aware of them and capable to interact with other road users.
IE: it means that government are making efforts to check if every citizen are capable of using the road. It's not because "you know the rules" that you can drive, you need to pass an exam which will verify that your knowledge is satisfying enough and safe for other citizens.

Last edited by CorsebouTheReturn; 28.07.2011 at 15:54.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:45
17clarence's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Geneva
Posts: 767
Groaned at 15 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 965 Times in 440 Posts
17clarence has a reputation beyond repute17clarence has a reputation beyond repute17clarence has a reputation beyond repute17clarence has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
No but if you want to know the "local rules" you seek them on the official information website, DVD, website, book or any other media. You don't simply get from from random people on a public forum.
Especially when there's driving responsibilities involved.

And especially when the OP knows the rules are different: the rules are clearly defined and published for all road users of that country.

That's why they do something called a driving test to see if you are aware of them and capable to interact with other road users.
Fair comment.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:46
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 12,361
Groaned at 340 Times in 276 Posts
Thanked 26,264 Times in 11,001 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
No but if you want to know the "local rules" you seek them on the official information website, DVD, website, book or any other media. You don't simply get from from random people on a public forum.
Especially when there's driving responsibilities involved.

And especially when the OP knows the rules are different: the rules are clearly defined and published for all road users of that country.

That's why they do something called a driving test to see if you are aware of them and capable to interact with other road users.
but the OP had the openness to come and ask. Others come here expecting everything to be the same as at home and cause accidents and then come onto the EF to rant about how stupid the rules and the police are rather than accepting that they made a stupid mistake. The OP is open to differences and that alone is worty of acknowledgement. He and also sounds very cautious. If he is just as cautious when driving, I don't think he'll be dangerous.

Also, I don't think you can actually do a driving test if you're not resident.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank amogles for this useful post:
  #30  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:51
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vaud
Posts: 4,518
Groaned at 491 Times in 320 Posts
Thanked 4,099 Times in 1,952 Posts
CorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

To end this topic:

Le livre du code de la route est disponible pour Sfr. 12 au Service des automobiles de chaque canton ainsi que dans les bureaux de douane. Il est disponible en Anglais, Français, Allemand, Italien et Espagnol.

Google translate:
The book of rules of the road is available for 12 CHF from each "Service des automobiles" in every canton and in the customs offices. It is available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.


All the contact details of all Swiss "service des automobiles":

http://www.lepermisdeconduire.ch/asa...head=1&canton=



Now go, get it and learn.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 28.07.2011, 15:58
Longbyt's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 8,105
Groaned at 57 Times in 53 Posts
Thanked 12,980 Times in 4,732 Posts
Longbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Gently, gently guys.

I must say that I am amazed that so many members are giving masses of helpful information (much of which is probably to be found in 'visitors' sites like MySwitzerland) to someone who, I think, is coming here on holiday. This is not what EF was set up for. But once we've started, we've given the guy the impression that we are happy doing it.

So, either we give the answers to his questions, or we go away and answer something else. If the questions irritate anyone too much, please use the Ignore Thread function. On the other hand, it wouldn't do the OP any harm to remind himself that EF is for folk to help EACH OTHER and one way streets can be irritating to all of us.

That said, no groan battles please or nit picking please. The former gets members into trouble and the latter is a prerogative of nasty Moderators.
__________________
Longbyt
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Longbyt for this useful post:
  #32  
Old 28.07.2011, 16:02
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

There is absolutely no excuse for being so rude about somebody who is asking for information. Ignore or say what you have to say in a polite manner.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post:
This user groans at for this post:
  #33  
Old 28.07.2011, 16:06
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: India
Posts: 85
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 33 Times in 17 Posts
tsk1979 is considered knowledgeabletsk1979 is considered knowledgeabletsk1979 is considered knowledgeable
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
but the OP had the openness to come and ask. Others come here expecting everything to be the same as at home and cause accidents and then come onto the EF to rant about how stupid the rules and the police are rather than accepting that they made a stupid mistake. The OP is open to differences and that alone is worty of acknowledgement. He and also sounds very cautious. If he is just as cautious when driving, I don't think he'll be dangerous.

Also, I don't think you can actually do a driving test if you're not resident.
Thanks for your support. I am indeed a very cautious driver. In India we have the highest accident rate in the world, and due to this I drive very cautiously. Due to my drives in himalayas, and near misses with landslides, and road blocks, I am very extra cautious in the mountains.
Have driven extensively in western US also(after clearing the driving test).
I have a lot of info from the internet regarding EU. Just want extra stuff and things which books may not tell me.

Quote:
View Post
To end this topic:

Le livre du code de la route est disponible pour Sfr. 12 au Service des automobiles de chaque canton ainsi que dans les bureaux de douane. Il est disponible en Anglais, Français, Allemand, Italien et Espagnol.

Google translate:
The book of rules of the road is available for 12 CHF from each "Service des automobiles" in every canton and in the customs offices. It is available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.


All the contact details of all Swiss "service des automobiles":

http://www.lepermisdeconduire.ch/asa...head=1&canton=



Now go, get it and learn.
See, thats the problem. I am not in switzerland currently, and am unable to find a drivers handbook equivalent online, anywhere. I have done a lot of google search. I have found various websites with tips, thats how I know
1. traffic to the right has right of way
2. Need to carry warning triangle and jackets(reflective ones used by construction crews)
3. Speed limit signs
4. Parking color codes - For example, in US red means no parking, switzerland has red white and blue zones, and yellow is no parking

I am also doing a google translate of the road sign link sent to me by members. But I guess you expect every driver in switzerland to pass driving test?

As for asking on forums, whats wrong with that, local knowledge is not always given in books. For example, the Indian drivers book will not tell you that watch out for tractors without rear lights in the fast lane on the expressway. Or when driving through himalayas watch out for stones falling from the cliffs. Or watch out for cows running across the freeway.
Local knowledge is always better than textbook knowledge. Do not assume that I am not also reading up road rules books of italy and austria as well as do's and don'ts of the german autobahn.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank tsk1979 for this useful post:
  #34  
Old 28.07.2011, 16:19
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 12,361
Groaned at 340 Times in 276 Posts
Thanked 26,264 Times in 11,001 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
As for asking on forums, whats wrong with that, local knowledge is not always given in books. For example, the Indian drivers book will not tell you that watch out for tractors without rear lights in the fast lane on the expressway. Or when driving through himalayas watch out for stones falling from the cliffs. Or watch out for cows running across the freeway.
Local knowledge is always better than textbook knowledge. Do not assume that I am not also reading up road rules books of italy and austria as well as do's and don'ts of the german autobahn.
The equivalent to that for Switzerland would include

- always respect speed limits. There are lost of cameras and even small excesses can get you hefty fines
- cows or falling rocks are not usually a problem except on maybe the smallest of farm tracks, but mountain roads are often popular for motorcycles so drive respectfully of them.
- some road junctions can be quite "compact", merge lanes short etc.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 28.07.2011, 16:51
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 16,472
Groaned at 578 Times in 453 Posts
Thanked 24,631 Times in 9,919 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for your support. I am indeed a very cautious driver. In India we have the highest accident rate in the world, and due to this I drive very cautiously. Due to my drives in himalayas, and near misses with landslides, and road blocks, I am very extra cautious in the mountains.
Have driven extensively in western US also(after clearing the driving test).
I have a lot of info from the internet regarding EU. Just want extra stuff and things which books may not tell me.

You ought to have included:

When a truck breaks down in India, the driver places large rocks around the truck whilst it is being fixed.

Then when it has been repaired, it drives off, leaving these large rocks all over the road.




Quote:
View Post
The equivalent to that for Switzerland would include

- always respect speed limits. There are lost of cameras and even small excesses can get you hefty fines
- cows or falling rocks are not usually a problem except on maybe the smallest of farm tracks, but mountain roads are often popular for motorcycles so drive respectfully of them.
- some road junctions can be quite "compact", merge lanes short etc.
I'd probably add: lane discipline is important here. Keep in your lane. Do not cross solid white lines and use your mirrors/check your blind-spot when changing lanes as there are some fast cars here.


But, relax. Driving here is much more relaxing than driving in India!

Hope you have a great holiday!
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Tom1234 for this useful post:
  #36  
Old 28.07.2011, 17:27
aSwissInTheUS's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Zurich area
Posts: 12,778
Groaned at 99 Times in 88 Posts
Thanked 19,576 Times in 8,681 Posts
aSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Now I understand CorsebouTheReturn rant. As the UK has not signed the Vienna Convention on Road Signs and Signals PDF it must be very confusing for him on most European and Indian roads.

And it was also very helpful that CorsebouTheReturn linked to the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic and its consolidated resolution. which he knows by hand. Which is the reason why it is not necessary to take a road test at every country we visit as a tourist. Nevertheless, we are very thankful that CorsebouTheReturn does collect foreign driving license from each country he visits.

And finally, many thanks he linked to the SR 741.01 Strassenverkehrsgesetz and the SR 741.11 Verkehrsregelnverordnung , where anyone intressed can read all relevant details about the Swiss road rules.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank aSwissInTheUS for this useful post:
  #37  
Old 28.07.2011, 17:33
AbFab's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Zürich
Posts: 8,517
Groaned at 364 Times in 251 Posts
Thanked 12,723 Times in 4,340 Posts
AbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
<snipo>
And don't reply for the sake of replying.
Now there's a good tip...
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 28.07.2011, 17:47
aSwissInTheUS's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Zurich area
Posts: 12,778
Groaned at 99 Times in 88 Posts
Thanked 19,576 Times in 8,681 Posts
aSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Just to add. It was very nice an courteous how CorsebouTheReturn linked to this very good learning booklet and this cool website where everyone can test their Swiss road skills. Especially very help full if one is aboard and not near a Swiss border crossing or DMV.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank aSwissInTheUS for this useful post:
  #39  
Old 28.07.2011, 18:10
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 16,472
Groaned at 578 Times in 453 Posts
Thanked 24,631 Times in 9,919 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
Gently, gently guys.

I must say that I am amazed that so many members are giving masses of helpful information (much of which is probably to be found in 'visitors' sites like MySwitzerland) to someone who, I think, is coming here on holiday. This is not what EF was set up for. But once we've started, we've given the guy the impression that we are happy doing it.
Off topic, but I think you'll find that 90% of all the thread content on EF these days does not conform to what it was set up for.

At least this thread has got some relevance to Switzerland and may help others.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 28.07.2011, 18:33
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vaud
Posts: 4,518
Groaned at 491 Times in 320 Posts
Thanked 4,099 Times in 1,952 Posts
CorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about road access,parking and tolls

Quote:
View Post
Just to add. It was very nice an courteous how CorsebouTheReturn linked to this very good learning booklet and this cool website where everyone can test their Swiss road skills. Especially very help full if one is aboard and not near a Swiss border crossing or DMV.
Well, thanks for sharing the Learning booklet- Much better than posting a few signs explanation to "teach the rules" to someone who don't know them.
I am sure you verified it's up to date information (I haven't, I just glanced at the document).

Now everyone can learn from it, as opposed to learn serious and important information from random posts.

And yes, people abroad can't easily get the official booklet from Service Automobiles or Customs while being abroad- But that's still the reference document to want/get to have relevant information.

A reasonable question from the OP could have been "where can I get that document while abroad" (maybe service automobile ship it for a fee). Or to mention it while adding questions about additional hints.


And yes it's reasonable to get "additional tips and hints" on the driving rules in Switzerland- But that's not what it looked at all at the beginning of the topic.

Why it's so important?
Read my previous posts: people who hardly care about driving rules= danger on the road= death = useless pain for families.

We even had a terrible event on this forum when someone lost her life.


PS: Yes I know the links on http://www.admin.ch. But the "code de la route" and law where in French, when you select "english" the page disappear. Impossible to find similar with their search options.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank CorsebouTheReturn for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
parking, tolls




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All about Bikes, practical questions and answers Rahul Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 232 04.04.2014 11:48
Questions about Family Regrouping and/or Student Visa Guest Permits/visas/government 3 02.02.2011 16:06
questions about pregnancy and doctors joanne31 Family matters/health 4 26.05.2009 22:41
Visitors to Switzerland and the road tolls? Delphinium Blue Transportation/driving 5 04.05.2007 23:29


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0