Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Transportation/driving  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30.07.2011, 12:06
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 57
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
mr. Anderson has annoyed a few people around heremr. Anderson has annoyed a few people around here
Driving exam - how to fill papers?

I decided convert my driving licence to Swiss. I have A and B category.
Now I've recieved a papers from Stressenverkehrsamt but don't understand what exactly I need to do.
Should I check only "B" or "B" and "A"?
I'm going to convert all my categories, but when I was in Stressenverkehrsamt they told me I need only driving exam on car. It will be enough.
This paper confuse me.
And what about driving lessons they told me in second paper. Should I find somebody for driving lessongs by myself or they give me some contacts or some person?

Sorry about stupid questions, but I do not understand Swiss system for a while...
Will appreciate for any help.
Attached Thumbnails
driving-exam-how-fill-papers-img_4334_s.jpg   driving-exam-how-fill-papers-img_4335_s.jpg  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Papers while driving TerminalServer Transportation/driving 7 27.05.2010 15:52

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0