Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Transportation/driving  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30.09.2007, 11:59
undercovermoles's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 44
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
undercovermoles has no particular reputation at present
One Way Rental UK to CH

does anyone know if you can rent a car/van in UK for one way trip to CH? I imagine not as otherwise they would be left with RH-drive UK-registered cars in CH, but just in case anyone knows if this is a possibility.... (?)

If not, when we move across, we will have to drive our current car over and then somehow try to get it back to sell it... or come across in the removal van? any ideas?

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rental contract in English jerome Other/general 9 25.03.2019 23:08
Motorbike rental jbrady Transportation/driving 3 03.08.2011 16:48
Rental in Zurich excitedtobemoving Housing in general 3 01.07.2007 11:51
Rental rates clive7 Housing in general 2 08.02.2007 15:00
Permit B and rental vishi Permits/visas/government 7 02.08.2006 21:57

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0