Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Transportation/driving  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03.07.2013, 08:57
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GetemBuck has no particular reputation at present
Anyone moving back to the UK and want a UK registered car to move?

I have a RHD car that can be used for such a move. It's a Renault Scenic and has loads of space.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving back to the UK and withdrawing pension simonb196 Leaving Switzerland 15 05.08.2019 00:44
180 day UK Car Insurance Expired and need to get it back to UK! ibk Transportation/driving 7 09.07.2013 09:10
Moving to the UK, want to buy a UK car in CH ? Simply_D General off-topic 2 28.03.2011 21:10
Organizing a move back to the UK AH01 Leaving Switzerland 2 26.10.2010 19:32

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0