Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Transportation/driving  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11.06.2015, 22:03
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Basel Land
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
jann995 has no particular reputation at present
From U.K. to Swiss Licence

I lost my licence and have requested a copy from the DVLA U.K. However, as the system has changed in the U.K. and the fact that I no longer have a U.K. address they will only send me a Certificate of Entitlement which shows all driving offences. I have an 'expired' drink driving conviction, will this cause me any problems when I take the Certificate to the Swiss authorities to exchange for a Swiss driving licence. Thanks for any advice.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Australian's licence to Swiss driving licence. Piyanee Transportation/driving 10 18.03.2014 16:30
Q:Handed in my QLD Australian licence to get Swiss Licence bravoawan Transportation/driving 5 14.02.2014 23:09
Changing UK Driving Licence to Swiss Driving Licence careforkids Transportation/driving 16 14.03.2013 09:43
Swiss to UK Driving Licence on Returning to Blighty... sirwilliamhill Leaving Switzerland 3 02.03.2012 14:22
UK points from driving, Swiss Licence benneesom Transportation/driving 3 25.06.2009 17:51

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0