Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Transportation/driving  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09.09.2015, 15:02
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ....
Posts: 84
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
edfollett has no particular reputation at present
License Requirement for 125 Moped

Hi all,

I've always fancied buying a vespa and briefly owned one in the UK. I never acquired a full bike license in the UK simply relying on the CBT.

What is the requirement here in Switz? Is there a CBT Equiv? Do I need anything special on my Driving license in order to get insured and use a 125? Is there an engine size which I don't need to get a license for?


Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you need a driving license to ride a scooter/moped? ganqqwerty Transportation/driving 42 25.06.2016 22:42
Front License Plate Requirement Horst Transportation/driving 5 10.07.2007 10:11
Looking for a English moped Instructor Grant Green Transportation/driving 8 28.02.2007 12:10

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0