Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Transportation/driving  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22.04.2015, 17:10
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 10,690
Groaned at 282 Times in 233 Posts
Thanked 19,403 Times in 7,402 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
The "which is the best car" thread.

I love the CLK black - and do believe that long term it will be collectible/desriable. Prices haven't really moved in the last couple of years, so if you like them, go for it, you're unlikely to lose money on it.

The M3 CSL is obviously king of the loopy small coupes - but prices have been sky high here for years - Elite pretty much has a monopoly.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22.04.2015, 17:33
Castro's Avatar
la mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Basel-Land of Smiles
Posts: 5,320
Groaned at 106 Times in 84 Posts
Thanked 15,639 Times in 5,019 Posts
Castro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
What about this one. It now costs only 40% of the original price and has a very high potential to become a valuable collectable in the future. On top of that, it's an insanely fast car.

http://www.autoscout24.ch/it/d/merce...0779&vehtyp=10
Call me a philistine, but a base CLK of similar vintage can be had for one sixth that price. Sure it won't look the mutts nutts like the Black Edition, but since its a shared platform as the ubiquitous CLK it does now look dated (those headlights, steering wheel, interior etc..).


CHF 15,900


CHF 89,500

For my money I would rather buy a Porsche, even 10 year old ones don't date as badly as a Merc, Beemer etc..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23.04.2015, 15:31
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The World
Posts: 1,380
Groaned at 282 Times in 153 Posts
Thanked 1,115 Times in 636 Posts
Capo is considered unworthyCapo is considered unworthyCapo is considered unworthyCapo is considered unworthy
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
Call me a philistine, but a base CLK of similar vintage can be had for one sixth that price. Sure it won't look the mutts nutts like the Black Edition, but since its a shared platform as the ubiquitous CLK it does now look dated (those headlights, steering wheel, interior etc..).


CHF 15,900


CHF 89,500

For my money I would rather buy a Porsche, even 10 year old ones don't date as badly as a Merc, Beemer etc..
Well, for car people there is a huge difference between a normal CLK and a Black Series. And it's very rare: at only 40% of it's original price, I bet you won't lose money in the short term and could potentially even make some money in the future.

There are many special editions that shared platforms but now value much more than their "ubiquitous" brothers: M3 CSL, Lancia Delta HF Integrale, Porsche 993 RS, M3 E30, Mustang Shelby, Ferrari Challenge Stradale, RS Cosworth, etc.

Last edited by Capo; 23.04.2015 at 17:06.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17.06.2015, 21:31
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 10,690
Groaned at 282 Times in 233 Posts
Thanked 19,403 Times in 7,402 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Not so much a "recommend car" BUT I am getting a new car in a week or so. Its list price (inc options) isn't much different to the fun car - but insurance has come down almost 15%.

When I asked why the agent said they are now working off new lower tariffs.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22.07.2015, 10:48
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 10,690
Groaned at 282 Times in 233 Posts
Thanked 19,403 Times in 7,402 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Have part-exchanged mine less than a month ago it would appear the market value of Discovery's has nosedived.

A decent spec 2007/2008 HSE can be had for well under 20k now (Autoscout link). 3-4 months ago many were up for 26-29k and selling.

The Discovery remains a superb piece of kit - indominatable in bad conditions, good driving position, fantastic motorway cruising ability, high equipment levels, excellent maneuverability and spacious. The flip side is that fuel consumption is woeful for the performance, road tax in kanton Zurich is brutal and maintenance can be a bit pricey.

Pretty much all 2007/2008 cars should have now had the "big" 7 year service - which would include the water pump and cambelt (unless like mine it had had a new engine). Try and get as much information on repairs (the dealer I sold mine too didn't want the past receipts!!!) - typically brakes, suspension and steering components will need replacing before 150,000km.

IMHO don't bother with the 2009 model - you'll get painted plastics but not the upgraded 3.0 engine nor the improved interior of the Disco4.
__________________
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22.07.2015, 14:56
jamiebae's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Horgen ZH, Brighton UK
Posts: 275
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 160 Times in 114 Posts
jamiebae has earned some respectjamiebae has earned some respect
Re: Recommended cars for sale

The Disco is a great car, when I was looking they did seem expensive though and I think the new Disco Sport has had an impact as LR fans wanting a seven seater now have an alternative which is cheaper to run (if a bit smaller).

What did you buy to replace it? Also, do you work in the auto industry or just have a (serious) interest in cars? I agree on the CLK Black, especially as Clarkson has sold his values are bound to rise...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26.07.2015, 17:25
xynth's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 823
Groaned at 35 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,956 Times in 565 Posts
xynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Ok, so I'm in the market for a cheap ass car that I will drive to gnarly places, e.g. kayaking trips, hiking, etc... I'd like to ask the fine ladies and gentlemen here if they could recommend a few make/model/year combos to me. I'm happy to find the actual car myself - e.g. I don't want you to do the work for me and find the actual cars, just point me in the right direction please. Here is the skinny on what I'm looking for:
  • 5000 CHF Max.
  • Cheap ass parts and servicing. Happy to go off-brand garages in Germany and whatnot. I don't want to spend time hunting parts online though and I don't want to service it myself.
  • The engine and moving bits should be reliable.
  • 4x4 a big plus, but not a requirement.
  • It should either be a small(ish) thing for two people and luggage OR a proper big SUV/combi thing that I can pile gear into.
  • I won't be pampering it and I will sometimes drive it on crappy surfaces. I will have it serviced as required though.

Two examples I looked at:

BMW Mini (2000-2008) - I found a few of these between the 150k and 200k mileage for well under 5000 CHF. They fit the bill of cute little car for two people and some gear to fart around in. Are these reasonable? Do they have any known cases of "engine will spontaneously and rapidly deconstruct itself, immediately writing off the car"?

Land Rover Discovery/Freelander (Pre-2000) - This is the other option of huge beast of burden that no longer looks glorious but hopefully I can drive it recklessly on forest roads and bad terrain while looking incredibly manly. I remember hearing that some models had really bad engine issues, but others would go on forever (which?).

Toyota RAV4? VW Passat/Golf? Etc?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 26.07.2015, 17:45
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 7,747
Groaned at 281 Times in 210 Posts
Thanked 17,234 Times in 6,051 Posts
k_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
Ok, so I'm in the market for a cheap ass car that I will drive to gnarly places, e.g. kayaking trips, hiking, etc... I'd like to ask the fine ladies and gentlemen here if they could recommend a few make/model/year combos to me. I'm happy to find the actual car myself - e.g. I don't want you to do the work for me and find the actual cars, just point me in the right direction please. Here is the skinny on what I'm looking for:
  • 5000 CHF Max.
  • Cheap ass parts and servicing. Happy to go off-brand garages in Germany and whatnot. I don't want to spend time hunting parts online though and I don't want to service it myself.
  • The engine and moving bits should be reliable.
  • 4x4 a big plus, but not a requirement.
  • It should either be a small(ish) thing for two people and luggage OR a proper big SUV/combi thing that I can pile gear into.
  • I won't be pampering it and I will sometimes drive it on crappy surfaces. I will have it serviced as required though.

Two examples I looked at:

BMW Mini (2000-2008) - I found a few of these between the 150k and 200k mileage for well under 5000 CHF. They fit the bill of cute little car for two people and some gear to fart around in. Are these reasonable? Do they have any known cases of "engine will spontaneously and rapidly deconstruct itself, immediately writing off the car"?

Land Rover Discovery/Freelander (Pre-2000) - This is the other option of huge beast of burden that no longer looks glorious but hopefully I can drive it recklessly on forest roads and bad terrain while looking incredibly manly. I remember hearing that some models had really bad engine issues, but others would go on forever (which?).

Toyota RAV4? VW Passat/Golf? Etc?
What about a Subaru (any model) or an older BMW 3 series with 4x4?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank k_and_e for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 26.07.2015, 17:55
JagWaugh's Avatar
RIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eglisau
Posts: 7,273
Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
Ok, so I'm in the market for a cheap ass car that I will drive to gnarly places, e.g. kayaking trips, hiking, etc... I'd like to ask the fine ladies and gentlemen here if they could recommend a few make/model/year combos to me. I'm happy to find the actual car myself - e.g. I don't want you to do the work for me and find the actual cars, just point me in the right direction please. Here is the skinny on what I'm looking for:
  • 5000 CHF Max.
  • Cheap ass parts and servicing. Happy to go off-brand garages in Germany and whatnot. I don't want to spend time hunting parts online though and I don't want to service it myself.
  • The engine and moving bits should be reliable.
  • 4x4 a big plus, but not a requirement.
  • It should either be a small(ish) thing for two people and luggage OR a proper big SUV/combi thing that I can pile gear into.
  • I won't be pampering it and I will sometimes drive it on crappy surfaces. I will have it serviced as required though.

Two examples I looked at:

BMW Mini (2000-2008) - I found a few of these between the 150k and 200k mileage for well under 5000 CHF. They fit the bill of cute little car for two people and some gear to fart around in. Are these reasonable? Do they have any known cases of "engine will spontaneously and rapidly deconstruct itself, immediately writing off the car"?

Land Rover Discovery/Freelander (Pre-2000) - This is the other option of huge beast of burden that no longer looks glorious but hopefully I can drive it recklessly on forest roads and bad terrain while looking incredibly manly. I remember hearing that some models had really bad engine issues, but others would go on forever (which?).

Toyota RAV4? VW Passat/Golf? Etc?

Honda HR-V or CR-V. Good size, 4wd, well built, run forever. Service at any multimark garage, parts aren't particularily expensive. Friend of mine has one, great little SUV.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank JagWaugh for this useful post:
  #10  
Old 26.07.2015, 18:32
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 10,690
Groaned at 282 Times in 233 Posts
Thanked 19,403 Times in 7,402 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
What about a Subaru (any model) or an older BMW 3 series with 4x4?
5k Subarus tend to be abused and show their age. That's the problem with many makes.

The big boys that are capable of big KMs are the Audi A6, BMW 5-series, Merc E-class and Volvo V70. All estates, all big, all with the option of 4wd - and all capable of big miles. If you still have faith in Saab the 9-5 can be added to the list - and is a bargain. (2.3 turbo though).

5k SUV are best approached with a very long stick which probably has poop on the end of it!!!!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank dodgyken for this useful post:
  #11  
Old 26.07.2015, 18:40
xynth's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 823
Groaned at 35 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,956 Times in 565 Posts
xynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
Honda HR-V or CR-V. Good size, 4wd, well built, run forever. Service at any multimark garage, parts aren't particularily expensive. Friend of mine has one, great little SUV.
Ah nice one - thanks. I hadn't considered Honda. The CR-V sounds quite good.

Quote:
View Post
5k Subarus tend to be abused and show their age. That's the problem with many makes.

The big boys that are capable of big KMs are the Audi A6, BMW 5-series, Merc E-class and Volvo V70. All estates, all big, all with the option of 4wd - and all capable of big miles. If you still have faith in Saab the 9-5 can be added to the list - and is a bargain. (2.3 turbo though).
Thanks! First thing I considered was an older audi or merc, but aren't these going to mean that any time something needs replaced, I have to pay premium pricing? I suppose off-brand garage servicing would make it reasonable?

Quote:
View Post
5k SUV are best approached with a very long stick which probably has poop on the end of it!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 26.07.2015, 18:51
JagWaugh's Avatar
RIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eglisau
Posts: 7,273
Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
Ah nice one - thanks. I hadn't considered Honda. The CR-V sounds quite good.



Thanks! First thing I considered was an older audi or merc, but aren't these going to mean that any time something needs replaced, I have to pay premium pricing? I suppose off-brand garage servicing would make it reasonable?


Audi/Merc parts are pretty expensive, So much so that even the non OEM suppliers follow the trend.


A GF of mine has an HR-V with something close to 150k on the clock. Great little SUV. The ones with the smaller motors probably won't have been thrashed to bits. They're not exactly HP monsters, and because they are so light they buffets about a bit at high speed, but they barely sip fuel, handle well in the snow/wet, and maintenance is barely on the radar. If you get one with recently done brakes/exhaust, and the timing belt has been replaced at the proper service intervals then you'll probably have no surprises.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 26.07.2015, 22:45
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Fiat Panda 4x4 diesel, it'll go anywhere anything else can !
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #14  
Old 26.07.2015, 22:47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
Audi/Merc parts are pretty expensive, So much so that even the non OEM suppliers follow the trend.


A GF of mine has an HR-V with something close to 150k on the clock. Great little SUV. The ones with the smaller motors probably won't have been thrashed to bits. They're not exactly HP monsters, and because they are so light they buffets about a bit at high speed, but they barely sip fuel, handle well in the snow/wet, and maintenance is barely on the radar. If you get one with recently done brakes/exhaust, and the timing belt has been replaced at the proper service intervals then you'll probably have no surprises.
Merc parts are not expensive, especially compared to Audi/VW/BMW parts !
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 26.07.2015, 23:23
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ostschweiz
Posts: 7,925
Groaned at 320 Times in 264 Posts
Thanked 10,236 Times in 5,400 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

When I was looking around half a year ago, the cheapest offers were almost exclusively Renault and Peugeot. As I just need for it to get me from A to B reliably there were/are no particular requirements on the car itself.

My criteria were:
Diesel, 100k km or less, no more than 10k CHF, 100PS or more, up to 2lt, no more than 7 years old.

I ended up with very inexpensive Peugeot 308 SW semi-automatic from 2011, 1.6lt diesel with 32k km. It's an ok car, good value so far. 6.5lt/100km driving mostly autobahn.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Urs Max for this useful post:
  #16  
Old 27.07.2015, 07:48
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 10,690
Groaned at 282 Times in 233 Posts
Thanked 19,403 Times in 7,402 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

It is worth remembering that the "big old barges" are often overly engineered and designed to achieve big KMs. I bought a 1989 525 for 2,900chf incl MFK. It then clocked 9,000km in 5 weeks - and then another 9,000km in 15mths before being sold (on EF).

It was a superb piece of kit - solid, rode exceptionally and reliable. If you put 20k on a car over 100k stuff is going to start to fail - thats just the way of things. The likes of Audi, BMW, Merceds and Volvo (and also VW) are likely to fail less often though.

A 2001 VW Passat is my (wife's) current beast of burden - 4,500chf and fresh MFK - with all the belts done a year ago. 1 (Swiss) owner from new - immaculate inside, near immaculate out - and a service history stamped every 12 months from the supplying VW dealer

I have just spent 18mths with a Discovery - and as magnificent as it can be - you need to be aware it wasnt built by Hans and Fritz in Germany but by Wayne and Gary in Solihull - after a hard night out boozing and a 3am kebab.
__________________
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank dodgyken for this useful post:
  #17  
Old 27.07.2015, 09:32
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
I have just spent 18mths with a Discovery - and as magnificent as it can be - you need to be aware it wasnt built by Hans and Fritz in Germany but by Wayne and Gary in Solihull - after a hard night out boozing and a 3am kebab.
They puked in the back...........unbelievable it wasn't fully cleaned before moving on !

Definately not Swiss standards
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 27.07.2015, 21:00
xynth's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 823
Groaned at 35 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,956 Times in 565 Posts
xynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond reputexynth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Ok, some really good suggestions here. So narrowing it down:

Honda CR-V
VW Passat
Old(ish) BMW 5-series or Merc E-Series?
Fiat 500 - I probably need to channel my inner James May for this.

I somehow haven't given up on the Mini yet. Loads of them are driving about. I suppose it's just BMW internally, right?

Edit: So uh, there's this: www.autoscout24.ch/3090812 - the ad says that it is a "really nice vehicle".
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 27.07.2015, 21:12
Castro's Avatar
la mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Basel-Land of Smiles
Posts: 5,320
Groaned at 106 Times in 84 Posts
Thanked 15,639 Times in 5,019 Posts
Castro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
A 2001 VW Passat is my (wife's) current beast of burden - 4,500chf and fresh MFK
And they say romance is dead
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Castro for this useful post:
  #20  
Old 28.07.2015, 09:10
jamiebae's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Horgen ZH, Brighton UK
Posts: 275
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 160 Times in 114 Posts
jamiebae has earned some respectjamiebae has earned some respect
Re: Recommended cars for sale

Quote:
View Post
Ok, some really good suggestions here. So narrowing it down:

Honda CR-V
VW Passat
Old(ish) BMW 5-series or Merc E-Series?
Fiat 500 - I probably need to channel my inner James May for this.

I somehow haven't given up on the Mini yet. Loads of them are driving about. I suppose it's just BMW internally, right?

Edit: So uh, there's this: www.autoscout24.ch/3090812 - the ad says that it is a "really nice vehicle".
I'm a big Mini fan, but would avoid one with a 5 speed gearbox. The post-facelift version with the 6 speed Getrag box (or any diesel or Cooper S) is much stronger, the old Rover box in the early One and Cooper can grenade itself in as little as 40k KM.

Fiat 500 is OK, we had one in 2008 (one of the first batch to arrive in the UK) to replace a 2004 Panda. I actually preferred the Panda to drive but obviously it isn't as nice a place to sit in so depends on priorities.

CR-V is a good option, they seem to be extremely reliable and are good to drive too. I've had one of these as well (a 1997 auto) which was bought as a winter hack in the UK but quickly became my main car because it was so good.

Old 5er or E Class, I wouldn't personally. You're basically buying a high mileage old car and unless you're minded to tinker yourself there are likely to be a few niggles which will annoy you, and even if you find a really good one there will be a lot of bits which are coming towards the end of their life at 15-20 years and 200k KM old (bushes, rubber seals, hoses etc).

Passat is just an automotive brown cardigan. Very functional but with a few exceptions it's the dullest thing in the world. Buy a Skoda Superb if you want a cheap big car - same oily bits at a lower price.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank jamiebae for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is "Kindern" the plural of "Kind" in German ? Simon81 Language corner 11 09.03.2014 22:48
How does one reply to "America is the best country..." olygirl General off-topic 146 04.03.2011 17:09
Which company is the "biggest" IT recruiter in Zurich? jbart Employment 5 21.04.2010 15:39
Oh, hai! [The "EF is back" thread] Colonelboris Daily life 23 26.11.2007 15:07


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0