English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Travel/day trips/free time (https://www.englishforum.ch/travel-day-trips-free-time/)
-   -   SBB Tageskarte from Die Post (https://www.englishforum.ch/travel-day-trips-free-time/210780-sbb-tageskarte-die-post.html)

nygnel 27.01.2017 14:36

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Yes thanks a lot Simple_person!! I have been looking for these deals for a while now.

telandy 27.01.2017 20:09

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nygnel (Post 2731076)
Yes thanks a lot Simple_person!! I have been looking for these deals for a while now.

Do you just go to a COOP and buy a ticket.

simple_person 30.01.2017 08:44

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Normally you can buy them in bigger coop at the customer service desk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by telandy (Post 2731259)
Do you just go to a COOP and buy a ticket.


simple_person 18.05.2017 13:40

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Die Post is back with day ticket(tageskarte)

Buy before: 13 June 2017
Travel before: 2 July 2017
Price for 2nd class: CHF 55.- for 1 day, CHF 94.- for 2 days
More details: https://www.postshop.ch/en/Highlight/SBB-Tageskarten

No half fare(halbtax) card required

Dack Rambo 18.05.2017 16:54

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by simple_person (Post 2787940)
Die Post is back with day ticket(tageskarte)

Buy before: 13 June 2017
Travel before: 2 July 2017
Price for 2nd class: CHF 55.- for 1 day, CHF 94.- for 2 days
More details: https://www.postshop.ch/en/Highlight/SBB-Tageskarten

No half fare(halbtax) card required



This is an amazing offer. It is 20 CHF cheaper than the SBB price WITH the halbtax. Just how is this possible?

simple_person 18.05.2017 17:08

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Diepost/Coop etc keep coming with these offers regularly. Sometimes I wonder if I have ever recovered money of my halbtax subscription.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dack Rambo (Post 2788011)
This is an amazing offer. It is 20 CHF cheaper than the SBB price WITH the halbtax. Just how is this possible?


swissaupair 14.06.2017 22:40

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Did anyone happen to buy a couple extra? I missed the dates :( :(

Matroska 15.06.2017 12:12

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swissaupair (Post 2801320)
Did anyone happen to buy a couple extra? I missed the dates :( :(

You may find some tageskarte for sale at ricardo

simple_person 21.08.2017 09:23

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Tageskarte from Coop http://www.coop.ch/content/sbb-aktion/de.html

2nd Class: CHF 49.-

Buy before: 17 Sep 2017
Travel before: 15 Oct 2017

No half fare card required.

Miostar 21.08.2017 10:13

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Are the hours when you can use this card restricted?

simple_person 21.08.2017 10:27

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
It clearly says "Einen Tag lang nutzbar ohne zeitliche Einschränkungen"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miostar (Post 2834496)
Are the hours when you can use this card restricted?


Dack Rambo 21.08.2017 11:04

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Just how do you find out about these kind of offers? Is there an alert which can be set up?

emovere 21.08.2017 11:45

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dack Rambo (Post 2834520)
Just how do you find out about these kind of offers? Is there an alert which can be set up?

To get noticed, I do follow this blog:
Code:

https://blog.bildergallery.com/
Hope it helps.

homesick_alien 21.08.2017 14:20

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by simple_person (Post 2834502)
It clearly says "Einen Tag lang nutzbar ohne zeitliche Einschränkungen"


I think that comment on the website refers to the use of the card without date restriction i.e. you dont have to specificy the date of validity, between the period 21st August - 15th October 2017.

If you look further down there is a comment specifying the time restriction

Google translated:
Good to know: You can travel stress-free and comfortably with trains outside the peak hours from 8 am until 4.30 pm and after 7 pm.

intheblue 21.08.2017 14:32

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by homesick_alien (Post 2834660)
I think that comment on the website refers to the use of the card without date restriction i.e. you dont have to specificy the date of validity, between the period 21st August - 15th October 2017.

If you look further down there is a comment specifying the time restriction

Google translated:
Good to know: You can travel stress-free and comfortably with trains outside the peak hours from 8 am until 4.30 pm and after 7 pm.



That doesn't sound like a restriction but a recommandation.

Zurich_2015 25.08.2017 02:57

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Thanks a lot for making aware of the offer... I just bought a few of them yesterday. With Sep & Oct being the best months for hiking in Wallis & Graubünden, this offer comes really handy !

Those of you who have a credit card with UBS should also consider their KeyClub offers. Last weekend we bought a discounted "SBB day pass for 2" through the UBS website which cost us only CHF 85.

nikhilpp 25.08.2017 09:42

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Any offer going on at the moment for swiss day pass?

Dack Rambo 25.08.2017 10:12

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikhilpp (Post 2836695)
Any offer going on at the moment for swiss day pass?

yes, in Coop

stilmar 25.08.2017 10:14

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikhilpp (Post 2836695)
Any offer going on at the moment for swiss day pass?

There is 49 CHF offer from Coop and Interdiscount :)
http://www.interdiscount.ch/idshop/_...FW0R0wodrdoDPA

dbucar 25.08.2017 10:18

Re: SBB Tageskarte from Die Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zurich_2015 (Post 2836646)
Those of you who have a credit card with UBS should also consider their KeyClub offers. Last weekend we bought a discounted "SBB day pass for 2" through the UBS website which cost us only CHF 85.

Couldn't find anything on the website, can you pass the link?

Thanks


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0