English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   TV/internet/telephone (https://www.englishforum.ch/tv-internet-telephone/)
-   -   Microspot CHF15 off (https://www.englishforum.ch/tv-internet-telephone/212514-microspot-chf15-off.html)

we_da_man 04.07.2014 13:13

Microspot CHF15 off
 
Hi All,

A new code is out at microspot.ch. It would give a CHF15 off any item of CHF150 or more bought from microspot.ch.

was a week too late for me :mad: but thought sharing this with others just before the summer might help buy those essential summer travel electronics, maybe a mobile phone or a tablet :cool:

Code: CC2014

Valid until 30.09.2014

Enjoy

arduino 05.07.2014 12:52

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
thanks!

ch2013 24.11.2014 09:49

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Two new Microspot discount codes:

Valid thru 31.12.2014 Fr5 on minimum Fr50 spend : microspot20min

Valid thru 31.01.2015 Fr5 on minimum Fr50 spend : XMAS14




Geminder 24.11.2014 10:37

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
microspot suck


they're yet another swiss company that don't seem to understand that "in stock and paid for" means "delivery next week please" and not 6 weeks later!


they're part of coop which should be enough of a warning




stick with the likes of digitec or somewhere you can buy it in person

ch2013 24.11.2014 10:42

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
I've bought plenty of stuff from Microspot and I don't share your opinion.

I have ordered something before midday and I get the mail for pickup in St Annahof (5 mins from my office) the next morning.

Also, they often come in the cheapest in Toppreise.

humano 29.11.2014 21:31

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ch2013 (Post 2288538)
Two new Microspot discount codes:

Valid thru 31.12.2014 Fr5 on minimum Fr50 spend : microspot20min

Valid thru 31.01.2015 Fr5 on minimum Fr50 spend : XMAS14




again 15CHF off? Great!

humano 28.12.2014 23:29

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Are there new coupons for the time?

humano 08.01.2015 23:21

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
New code: B2B15 to save 10CHF
Valid until the end of january.

omtatsat 11.01.2015 12:56

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Well the service of digitec is much worse now that it belongs to Migros

we_da_man 11.01.2015 15:07

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by omtatsat (Post 2316202)
Well the service of digitec is much worse now that it belongs to Migros

I tend to agree. In the shop's, the new staff are just very young, inexperienced, not that knowledgeable and although they try to speak English, some (emphasis the word some) are arrogant.

In the web shop, the prices are also no longer that competitive and for smaller items with the extra surcharge it simply makes them way behind the curve on the "competitive" aspect of the tech business.

Anyways thanks for the latest voucher and sorry for the off topic moan!

omtatsat 11.01.2015 17:20

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
well i tend to buy now from Microspot. Their pickup center in St Annahof Zurich is handy and their prices under cut digitec
Quote:

Originally Posted by we_da_man (Post 2316364)
I tend to agree. In the shop's, the new staff are just very young, inexperienced, not that knowledgeable and although they try to speak English, some (emphasis the word some) are arrogant.

In the web shop, the prices are also no longer that competitive and for smaller items with the extra surcharge it simply makes them way behind the curve on the "competitive" aspect of the tech business.

Anyways thanks for the latest voucher and sorry for the off topic moan!


we_da_man 11.01.2015 18:34

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by humano (Post 2314544)
New code: B2B15 to save 10CHF
Valid until the end of january.

the code did not work for me. could it be that the code is for B2B only ie not applicable for private customers.

humano 11.01.2015 20:52

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by we_da_man (Post 2316533)
the code did not work for me. could it be that the code is for B2B only ie not applicable for private customers.

Ah sorry. It could be that it only works with my account and the one from people who bought something last year.
It says that the item must cost at least CHF100.-

blackbird 11.01.2015 21:52

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
I would recommend techmania, despite the fact that there are no vouchers.
The prices and the service are quite good (for switzerland)

SunRose 12.01.2015 08:54

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by we_da_man (Post 2316533)
the code did not work for me. could it be that the code is for B2B only ie not applicable for private customers.

I just used this code and it worked for me (I'm a private customer).

My order was over 150 so perhaps that made the difference?

Thanks for sharing humano!

buffalox 21.01.2015 08:35

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by humano (Post 2314544)
New code: B2B15 to save 10CHF
Valid until the end of january.

I can confirm that this is indeed working (order over CHF 100) and that I ended up being able to use it twice (sort of). New microspot account.

What happened was I ordered Monday evening with payment to go out on Tuesday, noticed Tuesday evening that they had dropped the price by CHF 54 :( so wrote an email asking my options and followed up with a phone call just now. Easily got through, the guy spoke French and English and said he would cancel my order, I should then order again at the new price and he would transfer part of my payment over and refund the rest to me if I sent my IBAN number to their support email address (the code worked again for my reorder).

So far - a positive experience. :D

MajorGrubert 23.01.2015 14:15

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Microspot is now offering a paid money-back option: if you pay 4% more you can return the item within 30 days, no questions asked.

Available for digital cameras, monitors, GPS, vacuum cleaners and high pressure cleaners.

Ho hum.

Jobsrobertsharpii 23.01.2015 14:16

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorGrubert (Post 2325902)
Microspot is now offering a paid money-back option: if you pay 4% more you can return the item within 30 days, no questions asked.

Available for digital cameras, monitors, GPS, vacuum cleaners and high pressure cleaners.

Ho hum.

So, basically what one can do in most cases in most other countries without paying a premium?

buffalox 23.01.2015 14:17

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorGrubert (Post 2325902)
Microspot is now offering a paid money-back option: if you pay 4% more you can return the item within 30 days, no questions asked.

Available for digital cameras, monitors, GPS, vacuum cleaners and high pressure cleaners.

Ho hum.

I saw that too - not the greatest...

But, another discount code (which I found out AFTER placing my order) :msnmad:

SBB15 - CHF 15 off CHF250 minimum... :) :msncool:

MajorGrubert 23.01.2015 16:53

Re: Microspot CHF15 off
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by buffalox (Post 2325906)
I saw that too - not the greatest...

That said, I'm shopping for a monitor and that could come in handy if I get a dead pixel, which is not reason enough for an exchange.


Quote:

But, another discount code (which I found out AFTER placing my order) :msnmad:

SBB15 - CHF 15 off CHF250 minimum... :) :msncool:
Thanks! Now I must find something at 30 francs or so to have CHF250 in the cart...


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:17.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0