Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > TV/internet/telephone  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10.03.2017, 11:17
aSwissInTheUS's Avatar
Forum Legend
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Zurich area
Posts: 12,783
Groaned at 99 Times in 88 Posts
Thanked 19,577 Times in 8,681 Posts
aSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond repute
TV licence, Serafe in place of Billag

The responsible federal departement UVEK/DETEC has found a new, cheaper (not for me and you) provider for billing.

Starting from 1. January 2019 the Radio and TV licences fee will be invoiced by Serafe AG.
English press release: https://www.uvek.admin.ch/uvek/en/ho...-id-65954.html

The parent company of Serafe, Secon AG, provides services for health insurance billing, well known costumers are Atupri and Helsana.

So, who will change all the thread names and titles?

EDIT: The new "reception fee" will be 1 CHF/day or 365 CHF/year https://www.serafe.ch/en/
(leap years come with one free day, hurray)
On Hiatus- Normal operation will resume 22.02.2022 22:02:20.22

Last edited by aSwissInTheUS; 13.11.2018 at 21:04.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank aSwissInTheUS for this useful post:

fee, fernsehabgabe, licens, serafe, tax, television, tv and radio

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drivers Licence address change: do I need to send in my old credit card licence? Auburn Transportation/driving 9 08.10.2019 08:03
Do I have to get a TV licence from Billag? fundoovish TV/internet/telephone 1663 06.06.2019 12:41
Billag Radio Licence refund Cider Woman TV/internet/telephone 19 23.07.2015 11:22
Australian's licence to Swiss driving licence. Piyanee Transportation/driving 10 18.03.2014 16:30
Q:Handed in my QLD Australian licence to get Swiss Licence bravoawan Transportation/driving 5 14.02.2014 23:09

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0