Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > TV/internet/telephone  
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04.12.2020, 18:22
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Zürich
Posts: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Tiziano has become a little unpopular
Yallo Mobile Promotions!

Hi guys I would like to share my experience with yallo mobile which I used for the past 4 years.

The promotions that they offer compared to the competitions are quite good and the prices are always negotiable as I witnessed personally.

Currently, I have the following plan :

Yallo fat plus at 25.- a month.
Data and calls unlimited,3GB roaming, and 300 minutes abroad.

And this is the discount that I negotiated after picking some offers they offered during this year.
Your monthly discount: CHF 53.–
This is a lifetime discount

If you guys are interested in a good mobile plan use this link so that you can get 1 free bill for whichever plan you select, and make sure to check the deals because they always update them.
(please use pm?)

If you need any more info hit me up or contact them in the live chat

Last edited by roegner; 04.12.2020 at 18:44. Reason: Please use pm
  #2  
Old 04.12.2020, 18:32
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Nyon
Posts: 5,200
Groaned at 292 Times in 206 Posts
Thanked 7,108 Times in 3,345 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

My experience with Yallo is not so good. I’d recommend people avoid them. The post office’s skills lie with delivering mail - which they are doing quite badly at the moment, not delivering telcoms.

I was abroad when they sent me a text saying sign up for roaming. When I got home they referred me to the fine print which said this doesn’t apply to that country. I had a bill for many many francs that they refused to cancel. Real bar-stewards. Avoid like the plague.
  #3  
Old 04.12.2020, 18:45
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Zürich
Posts: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Tiziano has become a little unpopular
Quote:
View Post
My experience with Yallo is not so good. I’d recommend people avoid them. The post office’s skills lie with delivering mail - which they are doing quite badly at the moment, not delivering telcoms.

I was abroad when they sent me a text saying sign up for roaming. When I got home they referred me to the fine print which said this doesn’t apply to that country. I had a bill for many many francs that they refused to cancel. Real bar-stewards. Avoid like the plague.
That’s quite strange, I have the Roaming and there is a list of countries where it works and it’s quite a lot. To be honest I never had issues in 4 years with them and I know other people using yallo as well and their experiences are quite good too. Compared to salt and Swisscom the plans are cheaper and the quality of the service is good.
Have you tried to call them? They are quite flexible on the phone and they might be able to solve the mistake if this is the case.

If you want the link to get 1 free month hit me in pm

Last edited by roegner; 04.12.2020 at 18:49. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
  #4  
Old 04.12.2020, 18:58
Axa's Avatar
Axa Axa is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Suhr, Aargau
Posts: 3,272
Groaned at 40 Times in 40 Posts
Thanked 4,396 Times in 2,031 Posts
Axa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

Quote:
View Post
Hi guys I would like to share my experience with yallo mobile which I used for the past 4 years.

The promotions that they offer compared to the competitions are quite good and the prices are always negotiable as I witnessed personally.

Currently, I have the following plan :

Yallo fat plus at 25.- a month.
Data and calls unlimited,3GB roaming, and 300 minutes abroad.

And this is the discount that I negotiated after picking some offers they offered during this year.
Your monthly discount: CHF 53.–
This is a lifetime discount

If you guys are interested in a good mobile plan use this link so that you can get 1 free bill for whichever plan you select, and make sure to check the deals because they always update them.
(please use pm?)

If you need any more info hit me up or contact them in the live chat
So, a referral code? No respectable business uses this type of marketing strategies. I guess thanks for showing what not do.
  #5  
Old 04.12.2020, 19:07
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Nyon
Posts: 5,200
Groaned at 292 Times in 206 Posts
Thanked 7,108 Times in 3,345 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

Quote:
View Post
That’s quite strange, I have the Roaming and there is a list of countries where it works and it’s quite a lot. To be honest I never had issues in 4 years with them and I know other people using yallo as well and their experiences are quite good too. Compared to salt and Swisscom the plans are cheaper and the quality of the service is good.
Have you tried to call them? They are quite flexible on the phone and they might be able to solve the mistake if this is the case.

If you want the link to get 1 free month hit me in pm
Not a chance. Never again with these crooks. One month free is a fraction of what they ripped me off for.
  #6  
Old 04.12.2020, 21:22
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Zürich
Posts: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Tiziano has become a little unpopular
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

Quote:
View Post
So, a referral code? No respectable business uses this type of marketing strategies. I guess thanks for showing what not do.
Every business is doing a referral codes, especially internet providers. At least it’s a win-win situation for us since we get 1 free month each.
  #7  
Old 04.12.2020, 21:58
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 5,886
Groaned at 98 Times in 63 Posts
Thanked 6,537 Times in 2,976 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

I'm with Yallo. I have unlimited everything in and to Europe, USA & Canada for 50- a month, can't complain at that!
  #8  
Old 04.12.2020, 22:10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pontresina GR, NH USA
Posts: 46
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 36 Times in 20 Posts
xcdave has earned some respectxcdave has earned some respect
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

Quote:
View Post
I'm with Yallo. I have unlimited everything in and to Europe, USA & Canada for 50- a month, can't complain at that!
Same here. I used this plan for two months of roaming in the USA with unlimited data and it performed flawlessly with no additional charges or throttling.
  #9  
Old 05.12.2020, 09:47
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 5,886
Groaned at 98 Times in 63 Posts
Thanked 6,537 Times in 2,976 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

Regarding Yallo’s roaming text... that seems to be automatic whenever you are abroad, I get it despite being in areas where I have free roaming in my contract. It’s a little disconcerting to get a text about roaming costs when it should be included where I am. I always check my roaming options out online before travel.
  #10  
Old 05.12.2020, 09:52
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Zug
Posts: 99
Groaned at 20 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 90 Times in 49 Posts
rumshot is considered knowledgeablerumshot is considered knowledgeablerumshot is considered knowledgeable
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

I have salt and I’m satisfied with them, however, It’s was uncomfortable to receive a call from yallo call center offering me a new product where I never provide my consent or my phone to them or 3rd to call me.
Based on that, I’ve risked out yallo from my suppliers list.
  #11  
Old 05.12.2020, 11:08
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Nyon
Posts: 5,200
Groaned at 292 Times in 206 Posts
Thanked 7,108 Times in 3,345 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

Quote:
View Post
Regarding Yallo’s roaming text... that seems to be automatic whenever you are abroad, I get it despite being in areas where I have free roaming in my contract. It’s a little disconcerting to get a text about roaming costs when it should be included where I am. I always check my roaming options out online before travel.
That's exactly what happened to me. They sent me a text saying "buy our unlimited roaming package" only f19.90 so I did. Only when I got home did I find their offer did not apply to the country I was in. They billed over f20 a minute for a 'local call' in that country and f45 a minute for a call back to CH. The total bill was in the hundreds and they were completely unwilling to discuss any reduction. There response was "I should have read the fine print". Seeing where I was I could only read the fine print by logging onto the internet first, at the rack rate for internet. They wouldn't even refund the f19.90 I paid saying it was 'non-refundable'

Bar-stewards. They probably think it's funny, I think it's illegal.

Caveat Emptor.
  #12  
Old 05.12.2020, 12:44
araqyl's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zurich, West-side
Posts: 2,103
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Thanked 1,237 Times in 665 Posts
araqyl has a reputation beyond reputearaqyl has a reputation beyond reputearaqyl has a reputation beyond reputearaqyl has a reputation beyond reputearaqyl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

Personally, I would never sign up with them because of a recent email problem.

They signed me up to their "newsletter" mailing list and, to get myself removed from the list, it's not as simple as just clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom, oh no - you have to log in to their website (they email you a link code for that when you click) and then deselect the options - so technically I now have an account with them.
The real crappy thing is that I was somehow signed up again the very next month for the same thing, and when I "logged in" to check my settings the newsletter crap was all switched off (in fact, everything was switched off).

When I tried clicking on the link to contact somebody, it just went around in a loop on their FAQ page ...

If they can't even do stuff like that properly and correctly, I'd hate to be financially involved with them.
 

Tags
5g 4g, internet connection, mobile contracts, phone connection, yallo




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mobile network quality / Sunrise, Yallo alsion Daily life 17 15.01.2018 18:53
Hi. Yallo network (CH) to Yallo (UK - T-Mobile) costs? Jamesremmer TV/internet/telephone 1 09.01.2012 18:13
anyone got a Yallo mobile? Guest TV/internet/telephone 32 11.01.2011 14:15
Any one know of the yallo mobile phone service? kamini TV/internet/telephone 2 13.01.2010 09:04
Mysterious Yallo mobile problems muze7 TV/internet/telephone 6 24.04.2007 11:51


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0