Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > TV/internet/telephone  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13.08.2006, 13:38
fundoovish's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 18
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
fundoovish has no particular reputation at present
Do I have to get a TV licence from Billag?

I was just about to get a new TV this weekend, but decided to postpone it for a week, to scout around a bit. Now my question is
1) Do I have to pay tax only if I buy a new TV? What If I get a TV from a friend, do I still pay the tax? Please note that I have already subscribed for a Cablecom connection, so does this help.

Last edited by Lob; 14.08.2006 at 11:54. Reason: change title after splitting from other thread

billag, billag internet, billag visiting, bills, entertainment tax, fine, internet registration, radio licence, rants, ripped off, tax, television fees, tv licence

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0